Simple but oh so good, this touchdown-worthy recipe made with Coranado’s flavorful, yet easy going pale ale will have party guests cheering on game day.
- 3 lbs. chicken breast
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup ranch or blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 can (6 oz.) Coronado Easy Up Pale Ale
Cook chicken in oven, skillet or boil it. Shred cooked chicken using two forks to pull apart into shreds. Tip: cook directly in the hot sauce, then transfer all remaining sauce to crockpot.
Add the rest of the ingredients to crockpot and set to high. Mix and cook for two hours. When dip is fully melted, mix well.For extra spiciness, add more hot sauce.
Pour dip into a bowl and serve with tortilla chips or pita bread, carrot sticks,
–Recipe courtesy of coronadobrewing.com